Sunday, June 24, 2007

A second place at the Triathlon of Yverdon

I made today a triathlon relay in Yverdon with Olimpia and Olivier. They were both fantastic ! In the mixed relay, Olimpia made the second time. On my stage, I have ridden with the guy who made the first time on the bike. As the road was totally flat, it was better to ride with someone. Then Olivier made the second time on the running part. He started with the guy who made the first time and unfortunately, he missed one direction change. We were finally 11 second after the first place.
After the 100 km made on saturday, this race was a good test. I was just quite frustrated by the stage. It was difficult to make a difference and so I was really happy that Olimpia and Olivier have made a fantastic performance. Thanks both !!!!

No comments: